Saturday, October 25, 2008

Intro

My name is Max, I am a management consultant based out of the Alexandria, VA. My fields of expertise include, operations, IT management and general project management, however, I have also done finance, auditing and marketing.

My educational background includes a BS in operations and international management. This is my 10th course here at BU with another 2 to go before I finish my MSPM degree. I expect to finish sometime in 2009 depending on how the class schedules go. In general I have found both positive and negative trade-offs when it comes to distance learning. Often I find that more hours need to be dedicated to the class in exchange for the greater flexibility.

As for this blog specifically, I will let you know why I call it "Recent Study Finds..." in my next post so keep reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max,
Nice blog! I particularly like how you have a unifying thematic idea (as seen in your title, description-header, 2nd blog post, etc.). Reflecting on this makes me realize I need more structure to my own blog. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Louis Favoretto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.